Sunday, August 29, 2010

here goes.....

as a starter i will post two of my favorite pictures that i took...... tell me what you think about them....

Ciudad Real at dusk


I took this picture 2 years back from our subdivision.... me and my cousins enjoy afternoon walks around the subdivision just for the fun of it... my aunt just gave me my very first digital camera back then (and it is still the same cam that i'm using 'till now).... never did i think that it will be the start of me getting hooked to taking pictures... never had a real education about it though.....going back to the picture, i actually did not know what i was suppose to feel when i first saw this picture....


Good Shepherd: Baguio

This is the second picture... i took this again around 2 years back from Good Shepherd convent in Baguio, while the others are lined up buying their sweets from the same place, i was busy trying to take a decent picture of the view....this was around 8am.... Good Shepherd is known to many Filipinos not only as a convent but also a shop that makes and sells the best ube and strawberry jam in the Philippines...actually this place is more known for the sweets that it sells rather than being a convent........ if you're one of the few people that haven't tried any of their products yet, you must!!!! I'm telling you the walk on that very steep road is well worth it......for those who don't know where it is, its along Gibraltar rd. in Baguio, a couple of minutes before Mines View park....
for complete contact info:

Good Shepherd Convent

15 Gibraltar Road, 2600 Baguio City
Telefax (074) 424 11 09 - Convent;  Telefax (074) 442 3865 - Center
or you can log on to: http://www.goodshepherdsisters.org.ph/baguio

No comments:

Post a Comment