Sunday, August 29, 2010

starting my sa called life.........

hi everyone..i'm joseph david esguerra, 24 years old..... a registerred nurse here in the philippines.... though i was not able to practice that profession, i'm currently working as a callcenter agent.....
I enjoy food....eating it, cooking it even critisizing and taking pictures of it.... i even enjoy taking pictures of a lot of things.....
this is me...no violent reactions please....
In this journey, i will write my personal thoughts, feelings and reactions about anything and everything under the sun... you will even see pictures that i personally took and will take, pictures that amazed me, some poems and prose, reviews about books, movies, pictures, videos, food and restaurants...so please enjoy the journey with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment